In light of last week’s five, I’ve decided to write thank you notes when appropriate.
- My daughters, thank you for forgiving me when I make mistakes as a parent. Your lenience gives me the space necessary to make an attempt to improve.
- My wife, thank you for being patient when I don’t listen enough. Your patience shows me how committed you are to our marriage, to me.
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, thank you for your guidance in making the most of the life that I have.
- Nevada State Legislature, thank you for doing the right thing, making Nevada a more just place for everyone to live.
- Life, thank you for your little reminders (i.e. pain and suffering) that keep me on track.
Can you tell I’ve had a down week?