food for procrastination… one day late
- Mind, Matter, or God—Various people from different contemplative traditions discuss materialism, rationality, and how they perceive the new atheism.
- The Biggest Jerk—I’m a sucker for masturbation posts. This one is from a Jewish perspective.
- Natural Generosity—Secular parents can use the holiday season to nurture their children’s innate desire to act generously.
- You Can Prove a Negative—Why we should stop worrying and learn to love inductive reasoning.
- A Closer Look at the Interior Situation—The Situationist adds another witness that what we see is mediated by who we are and what we believe.
- Did Victorian era doctors use vibrators to treat hysteric female patients with orgasm therapy?—The title says it all about another informative column from Cecil at The Straight Dope. (Do you think I have a masturbation fetish?)